When we look forward to enjoying our ski holiday there’s one thing that’s easy to forget - the extreme cold. Not effectively protecting your family from the temperature extremes with performance thermal clothing can lead to a waste of money and enjoyment on the slopes.
Eskeez Thermal Underwear is an outstanding complement to your children's skiing jacket or ski suit. There is no other product range in the market that complements your ski gear giving you this special combination of exceptional warmth, comfort and performance.
These super thermal base layers or thermal underwear are specifically designed to give children the best weight to warmth ratio available on the market, whilst giving them full range of motion and staying put under their outer clothing, maintaining warmth and comfort whatever the conditions.
Children particularly love being able to enjoy winter activities without being packed out with unnecessary mid layers in their snow suits.
There are many features of Eskeez that make your skiing and apr's ski a much more enjoyable experience:
- The sleeves are full length and neat at the cuff to avoid riding up under your ski jacket and salopettes;
- The length of the torso covers your back, bladder and kidneys and protects you from draughts that dramatically reduce body temperature - this feature maximises the benefits of all your ski wear;
- The fabric has a four way stretch that gives you a full range of motion and stays in contact with your skin whatever your shape or size;
- Stretch seams complement the fabric's construction and won't chafe or rub however vigorous you are exercising;
- The sports shorts and leggings/long johns have a deep and comfortable waist band which stretches to the full limit of the fabric and won't put undue pressure on the organs across your back - they are also adjustable with a drawstring cord tied at the front so they won't fall down when you move or stretch forward;
- The ankle seams do not ride up under ski trousers and stay put through the duration of wear,
- The soft heat seal collar sits neatly under the collar of ski jackets, stopping drafts and water as they try to creep down the neck;
- This ski thermal clothing is washed and dried with ease either by hand or at 40 degrees enabling you to wear your Eskeez every day should you wish.
Despite Eskeez' thermal performance, it's exceptional breathing abilities mean that body moisture is "wicked" away and evaporated before you can get uncomfortable.
Each Eskeez garment is Scotchgarded to aid water repellency. Children love Eskeez because they have freedom of movement whilst keeping warm and toasty when wearing their ski gear.
Eskeez thermal hats can be worn under protective headgear giving you extra insulation and our thermal socks fit neatly under your boots - the full range will give you outstanding thermal protection from head to toe.
Eskeez also make excellent ski wear for women, thermal underwear for men and sizes to fit from a year old up to a 50" chest.
Many other thermal underwear ranges offer silk or merino wool base layers - these natural fabrics do not offer the same level of thermal ability as when they get in touch with body moisture they do not wick effectively, eventually cooling you down instead of keeping you warm!
The special nature of the fabric gives you the benefit of staying warm even if you are let down by your outer layers and get wet. This special feature of the fabric means that you can use the layers for many other year round activities, even wet sports such as surfing and sailing.