Eskeez Base Layers are an outstanding complement to your childrens outdoor clothing. There is no other product in the market that gives you this special combination of warmth, comfort and performance. And, happy warm children means happy parents!
The stretch and construction of the long torso in Eskeez thermals means that generally children have at least two years of wear out of one garment giving you great value for money on a pay per wear basis.
This highly efficient thermal underwear is specifically designed to give children the best weight to warmth ratio available on the market, whilst giving them full range of motion, maintaining core body temperature and comfort whatever the conditions. These layers avoid the conflict of wrestling them into bulky childrens waterproofs or winter coats and winter waterproof jackets that restrict their play whilst giving you peace of mind that they are well protected outdoors, whatever the weather. These thermals make childrens waterproofs or salopettes a happy comfortable option as they are not "bulked out" with unnecessary layers.
Eskeez thermal clothing makes for a great baby gift for families that enjoy the outdoors as they replace conventional baby vests or thermal vests with a highly efficient range of thermal clothing that is easy to care for and long lasting as well as comfortable and stylish.
There are many features of Eskeez that give your children a much more enjoyable experience outdoors:
- The sleeves are full length and neat at the cuff to avoid riding up under other clothing;
- The length of the torso covers their back, bladder and kidneys and protects them from draughts that dramatically reduce body temperature;
- The fabric has a four way stretch that gives a full range of motion and stays in contact with your skin whatever their shape or size; Stretch seams complement the fabric's construction and won't chafe or rub whatever conditions are experienced;
- The sports shorts and long johns have a deep and comfortable waist band which stretches to the full limit of the fabric and won't put undue pressure on the organs across the back – they are also adjustable with a drawstring cord tied at the front so they won't fall down when moving or stretching;
- The ankle seams do not ride up under outdoor waterproof trouser legs and stay put through the duration of wear under outdoor clothing;
- The soft heat seal collar sits is comfortable and stretchy, pulling wide over the head before regaining its shape when worn;
- Eskeez thermals and thermal leggings are washed and dried with ease either by hand or at 40 degrees enabling you to wash and dry Eskeez every day should you wish.
Despite Eskeez' exceptional thermal performance, it's exceptional breathing abilities mean that sweat and moisture is "wicked" away and evaporated before they can get uncomfortable. Each Eskeez garment is Scotchgarded to aid water repellency.
The special nature of the fabric gives you the benefit of knowing your children are staying warm even if they are let down by their winter wear and get wet. The layers are suitable for numerous activities, even wet sports such as surfing and sailing. The same base layer can be used for skiing, rugby, hockey, surfing, school sports, football and netball to name just a few of it's countless applications.
You can make the best out of your girls outdoor clothing by wearing Eskeez thermal underwear underneath allows them to enjoy the pretty outer layers they like whilst you know they are well protected against the elements.
And, when you are tired of freezing to death on the sidelines watching your charge running about, you can buy one or two for yourself!
Eskeez are available in sizes from 24" chest (12-18 months) upwards.