Eskeez Themal Base Layers are an outstanding complement to your winter wear or waterproof outer layers. There is no other product range in the market that gives you this special combination of warmth, comfort and performance.
The super thermal base layers are specifically designed to give you the best weight to warmth ratio available on the market.
Eskeez give you a full range of motion and stay put under your outer clothing, maintaining warmth and comfort whatever the conditions.
There are many features of Eskeez that make your riding a much more enjoyable experience:
- The sleeves are full length and neat at the cuff to avoid riding up under your other clothing;
- The length of the torso covers your back, bladder and kidneys and protects you from draughts that dramatically reduce your body temperature;
- The fabric has a four way stretch that gives you a full range of motion and stays in contact with your skin whatever your shape or size; Stretch seams complement the fabric's construction and won't chafe or rub whatever conditions you are experiencing;
- The deep and comfortable waist band of the leggings and sports shorts stretch to the full limit of the fabric and won't put undue pressure on the organs across your back – they are also adjustable with a drawstring cord tied at the front so they won't fall down when you move or stretch forward;
- The ankle seams do not ride up and stay put through the duration of wear;
- The soft heat seal collar sits neatly under the collar of your jacket or shirt, stopping drafts and water as they try to creep down your neck;
- These base layers are washed and dried with ease either by hand or at 40 degrees enabling you to wear your Eskeez every day should you wish;
- Despite Eskeez' thermal performance, it's exceptional breathing abilities mean that your body moisture is "wicked" away and evaporated before you can get uncomfortable. Each Eskeez garment is Scotchgarded to aid water repellency.
The special nature of the fabric gives you the benefit of staying warm even if you are let down by your outer layers and get wet. This unique feature means that you can use the layers for many other activities, even wet sports such as surfing and sailing.