When the weather is a little chilly most golfers tend to ‘layer-up’ to stay warm and dry. This inevitably results in a restriction of movement and in some cases, an interference with your swing, something most of us can little afford.
Eskeez has developed a base layer fabric that, unlike most base layers, stretches in 4 directions. The seams are stitched with an elastic high tensile thread that also stretches with your movement. These unisex products make the perfect addition to your cold weather sports clothing.
In a recent trial of the product, PGA golf professional Albert MacKenzie from Saunton Golf Club, North Devon commented "I never thought I would find both freedom of movement and ultimate warmth in a base layer. Eskeez took the chill out of winter golf".
The special nature of the fabric gives you the benefit of staying warm even if you are let down by your outer layers and get wet. Despite Eskeez’ thermal performance, it’s exceptional breathing abilities mean that your body moisture is "wicked" away and evaporated before you can get uncomfortable.
Eskeez base layers are an outstanding complement to your golf clothing or waterproofs and sit, unnoticed, under your golf clothes.
There are many features of Eskeez that make your golf a much more enjoyable experience:
- Eskeez base layers have an exceptional warmth to weight ratio giving you outstanding thermal protection even in extreme conditions
- The sleeves are full length and specially cut at the cuff to avoid riding up under your other clothing
- The length of the torso covers your back, bladder and kidneys and protects you from draughts that dramatically reduce your body temperature
- The fabric has a four way stretch that gives you a full range of motion and stays in contact with your skin whatever your shape or size; Stretch seams complement the fabric’s construction and won’t chafe, rub or restrict movement whatever conditions you are experiencing
- The sports shorts and leggings have a deep and comfortable waist band which stretches to the full limit of the fabric and won’t put undue pressure on the organs across your back – they are also adjustable with a drawstring cord tied at the front so they won’t fall down when you move or stretch forward
- The ankle seams do not ride up under your trouser leg and stay put through the duration of wear
- Eskeez keep you warm even when damp so will continue to insulate even if you get caught in a shower
- The soft heat seal collar sits neatly under the collar of your jacket, stopping drafts and water as they try to creep down your neck
- These golf base layers are washed and speed dried with ease either by hand or at 40 degrees enabling you to wear your Eskeez every day should you wish.
This special feature of the fabric means that you can use the layers for many other activities, walking, riding, cycling, even wet sports such as surfing and sailing. Each Eskeez garment is Scotchgarded to aid water repellancy.