When we look forward to enjoying our snowboarding holiday there 's one thing that's easy to forget - the extreme cold. Here 's what you should be looking to wear under your boarding clothes to keep you moving freely and keeping your core temperature up.
- Wear sleeves that are full length and neat at the cuff to avoid riding up under your othersnowboarding clothing;
- Choose thermal socks are not bulky and won 't rub on the inside of your snow boarding boots. Choosing a synthetic mix is much preferable to cotton or wool - it will allow your skin to breath and your toes to move as they have a superior weight to warmth ratio;
- A long length of the torso of effective thermal underwear covers your back, bladder and kidneys and protects you from draughts that dramatically reduce your body temperature;
- Eskeez fabric has a four way stretch that gives you a full range of motion and stays in contact with your skin whatever your shape or size; Stretch seams complement the fabric 's construction and won 't chafe or rub whatever conditions you are experiencing. This combination gives you a wonderful layer complement your outer snowboard clothing.
- Leggings/long johns that have a deep and comfortable waist band which stretches to the full limit of the fabric and won 't put undue pressure on the organs across your back. If they they are also adjustable with a drawstring cord tied at the front so they won 't fall down when you move or stretch forward, so much the better;
- The ankle seams of the Eskeez long johns do not ride up under your trouser leg and stay put through the duration of wear,
- The soft heat seal collar sits neatly under the collar of your mens or ladies snowboarding jacket, stopping drafts and water as they try to creep down your neck;
- These snowboarding thermal base layers are washed and dried with ease either by hand or at 40 degrees enabling you to wear your Eskeez every day should you wish.
- The lightness of the Eskeez fabric means it does not bulk out your ski clothing, making them the perfect complement for snowboard gear. Also, it makes for lighter luggage!
Eskeez Thermal Base Layer Underwear is an outstanding complement to your childrens, ladies or mens skiing or snowboarding jacket or snowboarding clothes. There is no other product range in the market that gives you this special combination of exceptional warmth, comfort and performance.
These super thermal base layers are specifically designed to give you the best weight to warmth ratio available on the market, whilst giving you full range of motion and staying put under your outer clothing, maintaining warmth and comfort whatever the conditions. Enjoy your winter activity without being packed out with unnecessary mid layers.
Despite Eskeez ' thermal performance, it 's exceptional breathing abilities mean that your body moisture is “wicked” away and evaporated before you can get uncomfortable. Each Eskeez garment is Scotchgarded to aid water repellancy.
Children love Eskeez because they have freedom of movement whilst keeping warm and toasty under all their childrens snowboarding jackets and snowboarding trousers without being "packed out". You will all be inclined to keep them on and lounge in them après ski as they are so comfortable.
Our Eskeez beanie hat / thermal hat / ski hat can be worn under your protective headgear or outer snowboarding thermal hat giving you extra insulation and our thermal socks fit neatly under your boots without bulk - the full Eskeez range will give you outstanding thermal protection from head to toe under all your snowboard wear.
The special nature of this innovative fabric gives you the benefit of staying warm even if you are let down by your outer layers and get wet. This special feature of the fabric means that you can use the layers for many other year round activities, even wet sports such as surfing and sailing.